Super Junior Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[CYWORLD ENTRY] Happy Mid Autumn Festival~~~~!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hazelnut208
Fairy
Fairy
hazelnut208

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-04-29

[CYWORLD ENTRY]  Happy Mid Autumn Festival~~~~! Empty
PostSubject: [CYWORLD ENTRY] Happy Mid Autumn Festival~~~~!   [CYWORLD ENTRY]  Happy Mid Autumn Festival~~~~! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:39 am

Credits/source : Han Geng’s Home
translation : ilovejr@superduperlove.wordpress.com

Quote:

Hankyung’s Cyworld Entry 2008.09.15 02:20

Title: Happy Mid Autumn Festival~~~~!

It’s been long since I’ve updated my diary (and) I miss every a lot. Firstly, I’d like to wish everyone a belated Mid-Autumn Festival! Recently it’s been a mad rush going around for rehearsals, recordings, performances… But I’m too happy to feel tired. Hehe~~~ Every time I think of the moment I’m able to stand on stage with you all by my side, I have infinite motivation. Recently, the time spent going to Korea to rehearse is more, it’s so that we can give our China friends the best stage. Each and everyone of us are working very hard, just so that we are able to thank all our friends who love us, letting you guys in China enjoy yourselves to the fullest with the SM Family’s overall radiance. Although unfortunately it rained heavily at the performance on the day before, but actually the reason was that because of the rain, we were able to show a different stage and a different state, and also respond to your inextinguishable passion. I heard all your screams, all your cheers, saw all those blue light boards, there were many with my name on it. I’m extremely happy and blessed Hehe~~~Thank you for giving me (lol, he made a typo! XD) that kind of touching moments the day before!

Our performance was very successful, this has also given me more confidence and motivation to move forward bravely. After having a short break, I headed on to Shandong yesterday morning to attend the YangShi Mid-Autumn Celebration. Even in Shandong I saw you guys, although I only only participated in a few minutes at the opening. But in my heart, it’s eternal memories. On the Mid-Autumn Festival, in Rongcheng (a place near Shandong), on the sea, under the moonlight, beside you guys~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Happy Mid-Autumn Festival ……

I love you all~~~~~~!~

^^ i miss hannnie!! owh hannie.. we love you too~~
Back to top Go down
shea_dort
Fairy
Fairy
shea_dort

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: [CYWORLD ENTRY] Happy Mid Autumn Festival~~~~!   [CYWORLD ENTRY]  Happy Mid Autumn Festival~~~~! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:58 pm

oh hankyung!!
u'r happy to feel tired!!??
but we're worry!!
u'r health must come first!!

mmmmmm...
X)
Back to top Go down
bebefroggie
ELF trainee
ELF trainee
bebefroggie

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: [CYWORLD ENTRY] Happy Mid Autumn Festival~~~~!   [CYWORLD ENTRY]  Happy Mid Autumn Festival~~~~! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:15 pm

Such a sweetie!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CYWORLD ENTRY] Happy Mid Autumn Festival~~~~!   [CYWORLD ENTRY]  Happy Mid Autumn Festival~~~~! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CYWORLD ENTRY] Happy Mid Autumn Festival~~~~!
Page 1 of 1