Super Junior Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says....

Go down 
+3
eiarim
shea_dort
yuki-kun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
yuki-kun
ELF trainee
ELF trainee
yuki-kun

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-06

[NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says.... Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says....   [NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:24 pm

[NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says.... Edscxmr0.th

Rumors have bothered ELF all over Asia about Han Geng being the chosen actor to play the character Hwa Ze Lei on the Chinese Meteor Garden revision as it will ruin his group's name Super Junior.

In an ambush interview with Han Geng, he stated "I haven't received any clear offer about it yet. I think the role is cool but I don't think I will accept it. I am Super Junior, not an F4. F4 has left the memory to Meteor Garden and I don't feel like doing it like I am trying to beat their acting or what. I want to have a role that is more interesting and that has never done by others yet. It's not because I'm picky, but I want ELF be proud of me carrying Super Junior's name wherever I go."

Han Geng also answered the rising rivalry between Super Junior-M and A-One in China which he said "I respect all the groups of the world. I believe we are here because we love music and not because we want to beat someone else. I would rather go back to my simple life than let others think I am blinded by fame and game for competition. I'm not like that. If we receive awards, it's an accomplishment of our hard works, not as a prize of winning while others lost."

source: sina.com+MY-SMTOWN
translations: siaobei
taken from: asianfanatics.net
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ji_kyo
shea_dort
Fairy
Fairy
shea_dort

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-07-07

[NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says....   [NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:27 am

wow!!
hankyung!!

u're rock!!
the most amazing answer!!

*saranghae*
Back to top Go down
eiarim
ELF
ELF
eiarim

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says....   [NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:45 pm

>hangeng ur answer melt my heart^^truly suju forever^_~
Back to top Go down
sujuELF4ever
new comers
new comers
sujuELF4ever

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says....   [NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:56 am

OMG!!!! Exclamation

YOU GO HANIE Very Happy Very Happy

"I respect all the groups of the world. I believe we are here because we love music and not because we want to beat someone else. I would rather go back to my simple life than let others think I am blinded by fame and game for competition. I'm not like that. If we receive awards, it's an accomplishment of our hard works, not as a prize of winning while others lost."

THIS IS SOO RESPECTFUL OF HIM FOR SUPER JUNIOR!! Very Happy
HE IS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE REALLY GOOD HEARTED AND BELIEVE's IN WHAT HE BELIEVE's IN!!
WOOOO HOOO GO HANIE! I love you
NO ONE MESSES AROUND WITH SUJU AS LONG AS HANKHYUNG IS AROUND! cheers cheers
HANKYUNG FIGHING!! king
SUPER JUNIOR FIGHING!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Nou Nou
ELF
ELF
Nou Nou

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says....   [NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:28 am

I knew Hangyung isn't like that~ I do believe that he respects others and won't do anythng reckless for the sake of fame & fortune Smile

Fighting!
Back to top Go down
chineseloveryy
ELF trainee
ELF trainee
chineseloveryy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says....   [NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says.... Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:17 am

HanGeng!I love u!

FIGHTING!FIGHTING!

But,"A-One"is actually "K-One",and there is a hotter group in China called "ÖÁÉÏÀøºÏ",they are also the adversary of SJ-M
Back to top Go down
luverOf15for3v3r
new comers
new comers
luverOf15for3v3r

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says....   [NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:52 pm

he's just sooo sweet...
i understand his love and thoughtfullness to the group....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says....   [NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NEWS]Super Junior Han Geng: "I'm Super Junior, Not F4",, Our Hangeng says....
Page 1 of 1