Super Junior Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do others react when you tell them about SJ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elin88
new comers
new comers
Elin88

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-27

How do others react when you tell them about SJ? Empty
PostSubject: How do others react when you tell them about SJ?   How do others react when you tell them about SJ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:48 am

Hi everyone! Im new here and so happy that i found this forum to meet other SJ fans =)

So yeah, my topic. What do other people say when you tell them about SJ or show them to them?

One friend saw me looking on the clip where Sungmin and Kyuhyun where babysitting some children on youtube (yeah you all know that clip;p) and asked who are they ?
And I said they are singers, from Korea and nothing else cause I always get negative response for my music taste haha but she wanted to see how they looked so I showed a picture of Kyuhyun and she said,

- whoa... he was ugly...

Shocked <--- me

I thought that that was really rude. If someone shows me a picture of someone I dont find attractive I just say 'thats not my taste'.
Maybe I just behave better then her, haha.
And some other friends havent found the SJ usic very appealing either.

Anyone see themselfs in my situation ? ;p
Back to top Go down
AnChan
new comers
new comers

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-03

How do others react when you tell them about SJ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do others react when you tell them about SJ?   How do others react when you tell them about SJ? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:21 am

Ahahahaha she just being honest on her mind...every one has different taste and way...

i also got the same thing from my friends, they said to my favourites, leeteuk is way to pretty to be called a man (but not in a praising kinda thing) and and sungmin is far from handsome...ahahaha well never really care for their opinion though...i never stop thinking how gorgeous they ere *blush*
Back to top Go down

How do others react when you tell them about SJ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Junior Lovers :: E.L.F. :: Chat Room-
Jump to: