Super Junior Lovers


 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sjelsa
ELF moderator
ELF moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 657
Age : 29
Location : HK
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:59 pm

FROM ELF TAIWAN





Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:55 am

SQUEEEEEE!
Omg! I'm seriously falling in love with Henry! He's SOOO cute in these pictures!
GahH`
Look at his pouty face in the first pics! <3 I love you
Back to top Go down
apparently_oblivious13
ELF moderator
ELF moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 128
Age : 26
Location : NY
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:53 am

-pinches cheeks- Aww he's so cute!!! (But Ryeo is too! LOL) Elsa, do you mind if I steal him and like NEVER give him back? lOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:54 am

Pearl.. I MIND LOL
So
NO!
He's mine!

XD
Back to top Go down
apparently_oblivious13
ELF moderator
ELF moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 128
Age : 26
Location : NY
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:00 am

Hiral wrote:
Pearl.. I MIND LOL
So
NO!
He's mine!

XD


LMAO!!! HIRAL: The battle begins yet again!!! XDDDD hahahahahahah NOO!!! Take Zhoumi instead! =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mkinesis
ELF moderator
ELF moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 170
Age : 29
Location : Markham ON, Canada
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:47 am

apparently_oblivious13 wrote:
Hiral wrote:
Pearl.. I MIND LOL
So
NO!
He's mine!

XD


LMAO!!! HIRAL: The battle begins yet again!!! XDDDD hahahahahahah NOO!!! Take Zhoumi instead! =P



I call SHOTGUN on chinese eunhyuk/siwon i mean Zhou Mi Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mkreyes.carbonmade.com
apparently_oblivious13
ELF moderator
ELF moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 128
Age : 26
Location : NY
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:48 am

mkinesis wrote:
apparently_oblivious13 wrote:
Hiral wrote:
Pearl.. I MIND LOL
So
NO!
He's mine!

XD


LMAO!!! HIRAL: The battle begins yet again!!! XDDDD hahahahahahah NOO!!! Take Zhoumi instead! =P



I call SHOTGUN on chinese eunhyuk/siwon i mean Zhou Mi Laughing

LMAO!! Chinese Eunhyuk? hehehehe Try telling that to Hiral XDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mkinesis
ELF moderator
ELF moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 170
Age : 29
Location : Markham ON, Canada
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:51 am

apparently_oblivious13 wrote:
mkinesis wrote:
apparently_oblivious13 wrote:
Hiral wrote:
Pearl.. I MIND LOL
So
NO!
He's mine!

XD


LMAO!!! HIRAL: The battle begins yet again!!! XDDDD hahahahahahah NOO!!! Take Zhoumi instead! =P



I call SHOTGUN on chinese eunhyuk/siwon i mean Zhou Mi Laughing

LMAO!! Chinese Eunhyuk? hehehehe Try telling that to Hiral XDDD



its okay, she'll read it soon enough. lets wait for her reply LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mkreyes.carbonmade.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:57 am

mkinesis wrote:
apparently_oblivious13 wrote:
mkinesis wrote:
apparently_oblivious13 wrote:
Hiral wrote:
Pearl.. I MIND LOL
So
NO!
He's mine!

XD


LMAO!!! HIRAL: The battle begins yet again!!! XDDDD hahahahahahah NOO!!! Take Zhoumi instead! =P



I call SHOTGUN on chinese eunhyuk/siwon i mean Zhou Mi Laughing

LMAO!! Chinese Eunhyuk? hehehehe Try telling that to Hiral XDDD



its okay, she'll read it soon enough. lets wait for her reply LOL


OH.

HELLS.

NO.


Who you be callin' my Eunhyuk CHINESE?
LOL
And nooooo~
Eunhyuk.. MINE! Henry.. MINE. Donghae.. MINE. Hankyung.. MINE!
RAWR! -hides them away in a fridge-
Back to top Go down
apparently_oblivious13
ELF moderator
ELF moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 128
Age : 26
Location : NY
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:01 am

Hiral wrote:
mkinesis wrote:
apparently_oblivious13 wrote:
mkinesis wrote:
apparently_oblivious13 wrote:
Hiral wrote:
Pearl.. I MIND LOL
So
NO!
He's mine!

XD


LMAO!!! HIRAL: The battle begins yet again!!! XDDDD hahahahahahah NOO!!! Take Zhoumi instead! =P



I call SHOTGUN on chinese eunhyuk/siwon i mean Zhou Mi Laughing

LMAO!! Chinese Eunhyuk? hehehehe Try telling that to Hiral XDDD



its okay, she'll read it soon enough. lets wait for her reply LOL


OH.

HELLS.

NO.


Who you be callin' my Eunhyuk CHINESE?
LOL
And nooooo~
Eunhyuk.. MINE! Henry.. MINE. Donghae.. MINE. Hankyung.. MINE!
RAWR! -hides them away in a fridge-

:O You can't put them in a fridge!! They'll freeze!! -takes them and runs- HENRY!!! -growls-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:21 am

Ahh! They're better off in the fridge than in your hands LOL
-takes them back-
Back to top Go down
mkinesis
ELF moderator
ELF moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 170
Age : 29
Location : Markham ON, Canada
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:22 am

LOL okay girls let's compromise!
i'll take the boys and they can stay in my closet. its pretty spacey ^_______^


&& LMAO that "oh hells no" seriously scared me. the bolding and everything seemed to make my laptop monitor just scold me down.

hasn't anyone seen zhou mi when he was performing ballads? he has that eunhyuk gummy smile + he can rap some serious mandarin. i swear HE'S CHINESE EUNHYUK!
and i like saying that better than saying zhou mi... i don't know why
but yeah DIBS ON CHI-HYUK
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mkreyes.carbonmade.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:26 am

mkinesis wrote:
LOL okay girls let's compromise!
i'll take the boys and they can stay in my closet. its pretty spacey ^_______^


&& LMAO that "oh hells no" seriously scared me. the bolding and everything seemed to make my laptop monitor just scold me down.

hasn't anyone seen zhou mi when he was performing ballads? he has that eunhyuk gummy smile + he can rap some serious mandarin. i swear HE'S CHINESE EUNHYUK!
and i like saying that better than saying zhou mi... i don't know why
but yeah DIBS ON CHI-HYUK

LOL Chi-Hyuk! Me likes! geek
As for the compromise.. Pshh! I think my fridge sounds better... I mean.. who cares if they freeze.. I can warm them up after haha XD
Back to top Go down
mkinesis
ELF moderator
ELF moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 170
Age : 29
Location : Markham ON, Canada
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:48 am

"who cares if they freeze.. I can warm them up after haha XD"

LOL YOU WIN just with that line alone, you clever girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mkreyes.carbonmade.com
apparently_oblivious13
ELF moderator
ELF moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 128
Age : 26
Location : NY
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:01 am

hahaah Hiral: Hellz no!! LMAO!! They won't survive in the fridge before you can take me out! Hm, howz about I take Henry, Wookie, Kyu and Hannie and put them in my basement? ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dono-pon
ELF
ELF
avatar

Number of posts : 71
Age : 28
Location : Edmonton
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   Fri May 16, 2008 1:44 pm

O.O........... so this is the effect of asian celebs on girls.......... hmmmmmmmmmm MUST BECOME FAMOUS EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! jk jk ahahhhaah wow Henry is older than me by a year but we are in the same grade level.......... WHY COULDN'T I LIVE IN TORONTO OR VANCOUVER!!!! I WANNA AUDITION
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mkinesis
ELF moderator
ELF moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 170
Age : 29
Location : Markham ON, Canada
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   Sat May 17, 2008 4:43 am

whoa dono, i thought we were the same age XD so you're a year younger?
GO AUDITION WHILE YOU'RE YOUNG... FLY TO TORONTO, then we can meet up ad shop for suju stuff after your audition
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mkreyes.carbonmade.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   Sat May 17, 2008 5:44 am

LOL! OMG Dono, if you become famous we're so gonna fangirl over you! LOL I can picture it now LOL And you'll earn yourself a thread in this forum too haha
Back to top Go down
apparently_oblivious13
ELF moderator
ELF moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 128
Age : 26
Location : NY
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   Sat May 17, 2008 9:33 pm

^ LOL what Hiral says is true Don XDDDD and then if you audition and become famous you can send all of us the SJ boy's autographs XDDD

and I wanna audition too!!!!! ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP   

Back to top Go down
 
[PIX] SJ-M CHINA TRIP
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» China gives 50 million in aid so mobile phones work on underground by the Olympics
» Jaguar/land rover to be built in China
» Strict School Rules in China seem bizarre
» Why China benefits as Exporter and Importer
» China Cup, raspored utakmica:

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Junior Lovers :: Super Junior :: Super Junior M :: Henry-
Jump to: