Super Junior Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[news] 24 Hour TV Marathon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sHiNNizLe
ELF trainee
ELF trainee
sHiNNizLe

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-23

[news] 24 Hour TV Marathon Empty
PostSubject: [news] 24 Hour TV Marathon   [news] 24 Hour TV Marathon Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:31 am

On May 9th through the 10th, as part of the SBS's Hope TV 24, We Are One Family Special, six of thirteen members from Super Junior had finished their parts of the marathon.

Lee Teuk, Ye Sung, Eun Hyuk, Shin Dong, Sung Min, and Kang In carried yellow balloons across the streets of Seoul without any sleep for 24 hours to deliver "Hope" to all the families.Yesung injured his leg during the marathon and it seems that Eeteuk has too.

source:asianfanatics

Brief Summary:
>In the middle of the marathon there will be a FREE HUG and PICTURE TAKING event for the fans.
>Yesung was injured during the marathon but after a while he stopped running. (to avoid further compliations I think)
>Fans were running along with the boys on the side.
>Kangin cares for the fans. He said "do not reach the car road" but then he said "if you come here, you will be on TV, then your mom will be mad". (LOL;;;;;;;;;;;;;Wink
>A fan gave a bottle of drink to Hyukjae,and Sungmin was like, I want to drink it. Since Hyukjae refused to give it to sungmin. Sungmin snatched it to hyukjae.
>@ 3am, they rested and ate.
>They slept before continuing the marathon. (lol, they are not for record breakers,they really have to rest)
>Sungmin and Kangin cant sleep at all so Min just spoke to the camera man. (Maybe because its too cold, and their blankets. they gave it to shindong. Smile)
>Teuk looks worn-out but Kangin and Hyuk were in a hyper mode.
>@ 8am something(May 10), leeteuk started limping. @____@ (this marathon is really something..)
>They've been interviewed @ Hangang river and they said that Yesung was at home watching DVDs now, but that he asked them to mention him during their interview. (LOL;;;;;;;;;;; really, yesung! haha)
>(this is lol) Eunhyuk saw a dog pass by and he started calling it. XD!!
>Kangin and Eunhyuk talked to some foreigner fans. they are speaking korean w/ english or English w/ korean. XD
>They got a massage. and one of the volunteers showed some magic tricks on hyukjae and got a autograph.

source:compiled by somebody

There are plenty pictures of them,but I'm no good in posting pictures.So,let somebody good post it.A clip of them after the marathon can be found at the videos section.I'm so proud of them.I wish all 13 of them were there.. Surprised
Back to top Go down

[news] 24 Hour TV Marathon
Page 1 of 1