Super Junior Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[NEWS] 080705 SJ-M Back in China (Changchun Film Festival)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[NEWS] 080705 SJ-M Back in China (Changchun Film Festival) Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] 080705 SJ-M Back in China (Changchun Film Festival)   [NEWS] 080705 SJ-M Back in China (Changchun Film Festival) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:33 am

FROM SINA.COM:

Super Junior M is scheduled to attend on the 16th Annual Changchun Film Festival in Changchun City, Jilin Republic of China on Saturday, July 05, 2008.

Changchun Festival is a biennial international film festival held in the Chinese City of Changchun. Ostensibly international, its award for best film, the Golden Deer has nevertheless primarily been awarded to Chinese and other East Asia-region films and often to films produced in Changchun itself.

Super Junior M has been the most wanted boyband in China which made them busier these days. CFF organizers gave them an invitation to perform on the said event.
---------

FROM sassydork_. @ SOOMPI FORUMS:

SJM will be performing 2 songs on Chang Chun Film Festival, U & 至少还有你 (At Least I still Have You)
Red Carpet starts at 6pm and will be broadcast at 7:30pm
The show starts at 7pm up to 9:30pm and will be broadcast at 8:10pm
The 16th Annual Chang Chun Film Festival will be shown on CCTV-6 on July 6th.

------------------------

OMG THESE POOR BOYS! I SWEAR they were in Korea just the other day for M!Countdown and now back to China Sad @_@ They must be jetlagged as hell (even though it's just China 8D). And the Japan FanMeeting + Super Show is SO close too! These boys are so busy D:
Back to top Go down
shea_dort
Fairy
Fairy
shea_dort

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-07-07

[NEWS] 080705 SJ-M Back in China (Changchun Film Festival) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] 080705 SJ-M Back in China (Changchun Film Festival)   [NEWS] 080705 SJ-M Back in China (Changchun Film Festival) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:09 am

they must be so tired!!!
oh my!!

pitty them!!!
i'm happy too btw..
MOST WANTED BOYS!!

XD
Back to top Go down

[NEWS] 080705 SJ-M Back in China (Changchun Film Festival)
Page 1 of 1