Super Junior Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[fancafe entry] xanadu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hazelnut208
Fairy
Fairy
hazelnut208

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-04-29

[fancafe entry] xanadu Empty
PostSubject: [fancafe entry] xanadu   [fancafe entry] xanadu Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:18 am

CREDITS: OnlyHeechul, BLG
TRANSLATION :http://superduperlove.wordpress.com/

Heechul’s Fancafe Message 2008.09.06 20:25

I haven’t been here in a long time…… hehe
Recently, all the activities have stopped and I am focussing on the musical
Everyone knows that it’ll begin next week right, hehe

Something I request that all Petals should do……
I believe that even if I don’t say it, everyone should be clear~
Also, even if I don’t say it, everyone will follow ^-^

This is the first time Yongchoon* and I are in a musical, and the both of us do not correspond with (the usual) Kangchul characters and are being very nerrvous..
While we are performing, if everyone were to cheer and shout our names enthusiastically,
Yongchoon and I will be stunned on the spot
And the dream production “Xanadu” might become a horrifying production which will break many hearts
And those scenes with interaction, hugging and kissing……

Hope that everyone will treat this production as something that will let Heenim and Yongchoon oppa as actors; a stepping stone that will allow musical actors to grow
Even now, when I rehearse kissing and hugging scenes, I’ll end up laughing and blushing, I’m going mad (-┏)
We’d have to become closer to act scenes in pairs…… Whether we’d end up in a relationship, or whether we’d chat often or go out often so that we can become closer, and when every time I hear people say that

Hee: *Cough*…… If we get found out, the scandals will start emerging and everyone will look at me with fiery stares and might want to eat me up…… hehe

I’d always reply them as such. I feel that I have been very absolute with myself on my self-control aspect……But, with respect to my response

Jung Young Joo Omma**: Heechul, do you care about what other people see of you? Then for your whole life you won’t be able to film romantic dramas then? If you really sincerely love someone, then will you miss that opportunity just because of what others think of you?
**Another actress from Xanadu who acts as Melpomene

She gave me a very intellectual answer.
She’s right. At the end, because of excessive “self-control” I might become a “frog in the well” (a person with limited outlook).

“My fans won’t touch me at all, they’re all very polite and know their limits~ Hehe”
This is usually what I always say.
If I don’t start by trusting the fans, then everyone won’t have a reason to open their hearts to me.
It seems like I haven’t written something so profound before.. Ahhh it’s really a headache hehehehehehehe

It’s roughly something like this (-┏)
In short, it’s because I trust you all
So, if you want a Heenim who’s approved by everyone
Then please become a Petal who has good demeanour

Even if I say this and you all go,
“Get lost! I still hate other women holding hands and kissing with Oppa!! I will scream!! The woman who acts with him, you just wait!!”
This kind of fans, even if there’s only one of them, I’d really really still……^-^0
Politely refuse (them) (-┏)

N.B *Yongchoon = Yongwoon = Kangin ^-^
Back to top Go down

[fancafe entry] xanadu
Page 1 of 1