Super Junior Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[NWS] Shindong "among SNSD members, Sunny is my ideal type"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyasurin
ELF trainee
ELF trainee
Kyasurin

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-25

[NWS] Shindong "among SNSD members, Sunny is my ideal type" Empty
PostSubject: [NWS] Shindong "among SNSD members, Sunny is my ideal type"   [NWS] Shindong "among SNSD members, Sunny is my ideal type" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:04 pm

kyasuring wrote:
Super Junior Shindong has chosen SNSD Sunny to be his ideal type.

During the show SBS E!TV "Jo Hyungki Park Joonkyu's hyungnim restaurant" which will aired on Feb 18th, when talking about SNSD who are in the same company, Shindong has revealed that Sunny is his ideal type.

While talking about the girl groups SNSD, f(x) etc...., when being asked "Which member is the one who looks most different before and after make-up", Shindong said "Sunny looks very different after make-up" and "but I prefer the face with no make-up more".

Shindong also continued with "My ideal type is a girl who has short height, sexy and cute . Among celebrities, they're Song Hyekyo & Sunny"

translated to english by evanesc0 @ sj-world.net
Back to top Go down
http://kyasurin.blog.cz
Samanthaa
ELF trainee
ELF trainee
Samanthaa

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-04-29

[NWS] Shindong "among SNSD members, Sunny is my ideal type" Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NWS] Shindong "among SNSD members, Sunny is my ideal type"   [NWS] Shindong "among SNSD members, Sunny is my ideal type" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:02 pm

well, i think they look good together. :-bd they were partners in SEOUL song right. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

[NWS] Shindong "among SNSD members, Sunny is my ideal type"
Page 1 of 1