Super Junior Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[CHAT] Watching Super Summer..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

[CHAT] Watching Super Summer.. Empty
PostSubject: [CHAT] Watching Super Summer..   [CHAT] Watching Super Summer.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:23 am

So I'm watching Super Summer.. a reality show they did in Saipan and it's.. BREAKING MY HEART LOL
I feel overly jealous LOL I can barely watch AHHHHHH!~ Help me Sad
Back to top Go down
apparently_oblivious13
ELF moderator
ELF moderator
apparently_oblivious13

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: [CHAT] Watching Super Summer..   [CHAT] Watching Super Summer.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:26 am

^ LOL Super Summer? I have yet to see that XDD Why is it breaking your heart? Is Hyukkie confessing his love to another girl? (or Hae LOL)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CHAT] Watching Super Summer..   [CHAT] Watching Super Summer.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:30 am

^ LOL It's Hae.. Sad AHHHHH!
It's seriously killing me Sad LOL
Back to top Go down
apparently_oblivious13
ELF moderator
ELF moderator
apparently_oblivious13

PostSubject: Re: [CHAT] Watching Super Summer..   [CHAT] Watching Super Summer.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:06 am

^ hahaha welllll they are meant to be haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CHAT] Watching Super Summer..   [CHAT] Watching Super Summer.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:57 pm

^ LOL No.. LOL haha I just got what you were saying
I meant.. Hae's killing me ..not because he's with Eunhyukie though LOL but because he's with a GIRL! Gahhh
Back to top Go down
apparently_oblivious13
ELF moderator
ELF moderator
apparently_oblivious13

PostSubject: Re: [CHAT] Watching Super Summer..   [CHAT] Watching Super Summer.. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:40 am

^ LOL ah!! ^^ AWW!! I just hope she doesn't get killed by ELFs -__-0
Back to top Go down
Elaine
ELF
ELF
Elaine

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: [CHAT] Watching Super Summer..   [CHAT] Watching Super Summer.. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:32 am

i was watching that but then i couldnt find the subs for one episode so i stopped half way Sad
Back to top Go down
Lady_Cougar
ELF trainee
ELF trainee
Lady_Cougar

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: [CHAT] Watching Super Summer..   [CHAT] Watching Super Summer.. Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:42 pm

type in the youtube search, the name "panhia87" you should find the first episode of super summer on their site, english subbed.

also type in the search "hotkisses2dbsj" and you should be able to find the 2nd, 3rd and 4th episodes on their site, english subbed

that's all I see for the english subbed of this so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CHAT] Watching Super Summer..   [CHAT] Watching Super Summer.. Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:50 pm

^ Yeah I stopped at the 4th episode too Sad
But they do have the rest of the episodes available for download on clubbox (DBSJ Productions) LOL I err.. tried and failed miserably to follow instructions to register on that korean site. D;

Oh wells. *waits for YouTube link*
Back to top Go down
Lady_Cougar
ELF trainee
ELF trainee
Lady_Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [CHAT] Watching Super Summer..   [CHAT] Watching Super Summer.. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:57 pm

I see episode 5 is out for english subbed on youtube

but for some reason I only see part 1 and part 3 not 2, even on the persons youtube page.

type in the search "S830701" and you should get that person's page. hmm I see when I typed the name it shows part 2 but then when I clicked it it showed part 3/3. strange
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CHAT] Watching Super Summer..   [CHAT] Watching Super Summer.. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:15 pm

Lady_Cougar wrote:
I see episode 5 is out for english subbed on youtube

but for some reason I only see part 1 and part 3 not 2, even on the persons youtube page.

type in the search "S830701" and you should get that person's page. hmm I see when I typed the name it shows part 2 but then when I clicked it it showed part 3/3. strange

Ahhhh thanks ^^ Yeah I only see parts 1 & 3. Hope they upload the rest soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Lady_Cougar
ELF trainee
ELF trainee
Lady_Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [CHAT] Watching Super Summer..   [CHAT] Watching Super Summer.. Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:52 pm

I have been checking and I see that they have part 2 of ep 5 and also ep 6 up right now, english subbed.
Back to top Go down
kezia17
new comers
new comers
kezia17

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: [CHAT] Watching Super Summer..   [CHAT] Watching Super Summer.. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:17 pm

I like the part when they put the underwear of the girl in donghae bag..aiden doesn't have any idea what to do with it!haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CHAT] Watching Super Summer..   [CHAT] Watching Super Summer.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:04 pm

^ LOL That was halarious.

Silly fishy.

I love the awkward silences between Kibum and the girl ^______^
Back to top Go down
Lady_Cougar
ELF trainee
ELF trainee
Lady_Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [CHAT] Watching Super Summer..   [CHAT] Watching Super Summer.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:44 am

hey if go you to dbsj productions they have episode 7 for d/l but you need to sign up for their clubbox thing. I d/led the episode last night, it's english subbed too. about to watch it. http://dbsjproduction.livejournal.com/ just in case any of you want to d/l it. Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CHAT] Watching Super Summer..   [CHAT] Watching Super Summer.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CHAT] Watching Super Summer..
Page 1 of 1