Super Junior Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding?

Go down 
+2
mkinesis
Dono-pon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dono-pon
ELF
ELF
Dono-pon

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-04-23

[QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding? Empty
PostSubject: [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding?   [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:58 pm

ok so i've heard from a few places that LSM is thinking about disbanding Suju-T and KRY, IS THIS TRUE???????????????????? WHY??????????????????????????? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i really like these groups and what is gonna happen to Heecul, also I don't think Suju Happy can cover all the ranges that KRY and T could do (no offense to anyone) the name Suju- Happy doesn't really give off a ballad style group
Back to top Go down
mkinesis
ELF moderator
ELF moderator
mkinesis

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding?   [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:34 am

YOU NEVER KNOW DON.
they might be the first ballad group to write a slow song on the difficulties of cooking for your gf.
they will have dbsk, and boyz II men regretting that they didn't think to do it first!
Back to top Go down
http://mkreyes.carbonmade.com

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding?   [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:03 pm

^ Lol
I hope they don't disband. I'd like to see more from both KRY & T
TT_______TT

I've been stalking the SUJU-Soompi Thread and no one's brought any of that up.. so maybe it's a rumour?
Back to top Go down
Dono-pon
ELF
ELF
Dono-pon

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding?   [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:46 pm

i've heard about it on the facebook group though........ also ROFL the difficulties of cooking for your girlfriend????? ahahah
Chorus: it hurts to cut onions!!! these aren't tears of sadness but tears of the joy for cooking for you ahhahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding?   [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:17 am

LOL Or.. I'm crying because I miss you, not because of the onions.. I'll prove it.. it's already been tested on EHB..

I killed it, didn't I? Sad
Back to top Go down
Dono-pon
ELF
ELF
Dono-pon

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding?   [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:04 am

ROFL I LIKE URS BETTER!
Back to top Go down
apparently_oblivious13
ELF moderator
ELF moderator
apparently_oblivious13

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding?   [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:44 pm

WHAT!? I haven't been on for a while XDD I have exams right now. I LOVE KRY!!! T_T WTH!?? H is good, but can they really reach the range of KRY and uber spazziness of T? XD
Back to top Go down
dehlefebvre
new comers
new comers
dehlefebvre

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding?   [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:27 am

If LSM do this, I think I'm going to Korea to kick his ass! He CANNOT do this!! ToT
Back to top Go down
wookie13
new comers
new comers
wookie13

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: wheeewww.... KRY and T disbanded!?????   [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:20 am

NOOOOOO!!!! definitely NOO!!!!
KRY is the best sub-group of super junior.. their songs is VERRRYYY GOODD!!!!!
and also... T gives more than happy.... i like them better... WHY???
why SM entertaintment can be so stupid???? uggghhhh.....
if they really disbanded this two... hahahahaha....
i'll haunted them!!! grrrrooooooaaaaaaarrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
WishingWell
new comers
new comers
WishingWell

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding?   [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:45 am

X-X

NOOOOOO!!!

But I REALLY hope that they don't. I know that SJ- KRY does some songs for dramas, so hopefully that is enough reason to know disband them. And didn't they get a song to themselves in the third album? I can't think of it right now, but it's the one where everyone else was playing the piano. >.<

I haven't heard anything about SJ-T though. T_T It makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding?   [QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[QUESTION] Suju -T and KRY Disbanding?
Page 1 of 1