Super Junior Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Cyworld Entry] 080607 Dream Concert

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[Cyworld Entry] 080607 Dream Concert Empty
PostSubject: [Cyworld Entry] 080607 Dream Concert   [Cyworld Entry] 080607 Dream Concert Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:53 am

FROM SOOMPI FORUMS:

Jun 7 2008

It's a very happy day today,
it's been so long since i performed together on the same stage with the other members,
i was so excited on stage, i didn't even know what exhaustion is until i left the stage and felt like i was gasping for breath,
it felt more tiring than holding our concert keke ~~~

But seeing everybody at the arena was really very happy and blissful.
Thank you korea fans in korea who have been silently supporting me, as well as those with similar sentiments thank you all.
i will work hard with the other members to give you all a perfect stage keke ~~~.

everybody is finishing their exams soon was it very tough~~? Hope everybody does well for it.
Today is 端午节 (DragonBoat Festival),
everybody can relax for a while, dont think of your exam papers and have a good reunion meal with your family,
and let your parents be happy too.

It's dreadful this time i can't go back (to china), my visa has not been approved, so i can only spend it with you all on CY keke ~~~! this time it caused me to not be able to go to Guangzhou, its such a pity ==.
even though i can't attend this event, but i still hope through this charity event in Guangzhou, more people will share the love and help the disaster zone children, allowing them to have a healthy mind facing their own future.
SJ-M this time is unable to make it to Guangzhou in full, hope everyone would not be too disappointed, we still have plenty of chances to see you all in Guangzhou.

here's wishing everybody 端午节快乐 (happy DragonBoat Festival) ~~!
and mum and dad, 端午节快乐,
in a few days time i will make it up to you two keke, and to my good friends, 端午节快乐 ~~!
you all have fun while im not around ~~ (no conscience).

ok i shall stop, everybody have a happy festival! goodnight ~~~~~~~~~~!

i love you all ! ! ! ! !

original: hangeng cyworld
translated by: iflytothesky

Last edited by Hiral on Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shea_dort
Fairy
Fairy
shea_dort

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: [Cyworld Entry] 080607 Dream Concert   [Cyworld Entry] 080607 Dream Concert Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:42 am

oh my....
he's so undescribeable..
charming,caring, n so-so...
MR BEIJING FRIED RICE, saranghaeyo....!!!!

X)
Back to top Go down
Sunny Doll
Fairy
Fairy
Sunny Doll

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: [Cyworld Entry] 080607 Dream Concert   [Cyworld Entry] 080607 Dream Concert Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:24 pm

He is such a sweet adorable cute.. aaaaah i want him Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Cyworld Entry] 080607 Dream Concert   [Cyworld Entry] 080607 Dream Concert Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Cyworld Entry] 080607 Dream Concert
Page 1 of 1