Super Junior Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[NEWS]4/12 Super Junior's 3rd Album: Less Hangeng

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yuki-kun
ELF trainee
ELF trainee
yuki-kun

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-06

[NEWS]4/12 Super Junior's 3rd Album: Less Hangeng Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS]4/12 Super Junior's 3rd Album: Less Hangeng   [NEWS]4/12 Super Junior's 3rd Album: Less Hangeng Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:29 pm

[NEWS]4/12 Super Junior's 3rd Album: Less Hangeng 081122shanghaihowareyouyx6.th
Coming out on Spring 2009, Super Junior's third album is going to be a bit disappointing for "Hannians" as Han Geng made less participation on the album due to his busy schedule.

Super Junior's managing company promised to involve Han Geng more on SJ-M's upcoming new single releases to make it up to the fans.

Super Junior members are happy that their third album is almost ready and are hoping for a big welcome back party by ELF.

koreaherald
taken from: asianfanatics.net+MY-SMTOWN
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ji_kyo
shea_dort
Fairy
Fairy
shea_dort

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]4/12 Super Junior's 3rd Album: Less Hangeng   [NEWS]4/12 Super Junior's 3rd Album: Less Hangeng Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:22 am

i can't wait to get this album!!!!
the 3rd album!!!
yay!!!!

XD
Back to top Go down
ballie
new comers
new comers

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]4/12 Super Junior's 3rd Album: Less Hangeng   [NEWS]4/12 Super Junior's 3rd Album: Less Hangeng Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:41 pm

[b] i really mad with sm..why is lee soo man try to part them? we love suju because they have teukie,heechullie,hankyungie,kanginnie, yesungie, shindong, sungminnie, eunhyukie, kibummie, donghae, wookie, siwonnie and kyuhyunie rite? i really hate the sub group..im sorry to say this, i think we as fan thinking bout the same thing. they are sooo perfect together. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nou Nou
ELF
ELF
Nou Nou

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]4/12 Super Junior's 3rd Album: Less Hangeng   [NEWS]4/12 Super Junior's 3rd Album: Less Hangeng Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:58 pm

I can't wait for the 3rd album to appear Smile Everyone's looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
eiarim
ELF
ELF
eiarim

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]4/12 Super Junior's 3rd Album: Less Hangeng   [NEWS]4/12 Super Junior's 3rd Album: Less Hangeng Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:13 pm

>me neither...can't wait for the 3rd album...^^when they are back as 13...but i wonder how SM will managed the 2nd album for SJM...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]4/12 Super Junior's 3rd Album: Less Hangeng   [NEWS]4/12 Super Junior's 3rd Album: Less Hangeng Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NEWS]4/12 Super Junior's 3rd Album: Less Hangeng
Page 1 of 1