Super Junior Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[news] Super Junior's Philippines Debut Cancelled

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sHiNNizLe
ELF trainee
ELF trainee
sHiNNizLe

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-23

[news] Super Junior's Philippines Debut Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: [news] Super Junior's Philippines Debut Cancelled   [news] Super Junior's Philippines Debut Cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:19 pm

SM Entertainment Cancelled Super Junior's Philippines Debut

Choi Si Won's scheduled activities in the Philippines have been postponed until next year as he and his group prepares for the continuation of Super Junior Super Show Asia Tour and their participation to the upcoming new season of SBS Explorers of the Human Body (인체탐험대) at the same time.

Choi Si Won’s agency SM Entertainment stated that it would be difficult for Si Won to take part in domestic activities alone for the rest of the year, even pushing back the scheduled "Bench" endorsement and rejecting a drama series offered to him in the Philippines. His local TV and film roles will also be pushed back to the end of the year.

Si Won is currently traveling between Korea and China to sort through the particulars of his debut as a part of Super Junior-M through a subsidiary of his agency SM Entertainment.

SOURCE: Mydaily.co.kr
TRANSLATED BY: Hye Jin

credits: shenyepop.com

Their schedule is that tight, huh?
Back to top Go down
mkinesis
ELF moderator
ELF moderator
mkinesis

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: [news] Super Junior's Philippines Debut Cancelled   [news] Super Junior's Philippines Debut Cancelled Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:28 am

DAMN... would be nice to have suju in phils... what a great excuse to go visit the homeland XD
Back to top Go down
http://mkreyes.carbonmade.com
s12l
ELF trainee
ELF trainee

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: [news] Super Junior's Philippines Debut Cancelled   [news] Super Junior's Philippines Debut Cancelled Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:32 am

can so,eome explain the news to me?

I don't understand......is that mean that SiWon will be in a new subgroup?

after KRY,SJTrot,SJM and SJHappy.....next...is there will be a new subgroup??????
Back to top Go down
sellectice
ELF
ELF
sellectice

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: [news] Super Junior's Philippines Debut Cancelled   [news] Super Junior's Philippines Debut Cancelled Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:06 am

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt??????
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu...
i think im gonna die at this very moment!!!!
urgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu...
i thought that theyll gonna be known here at last!!!
but it was just a dream..
when they were going to visit us???
but im still looking 4ward to their visit here.i know someday theyll bec0me popular like f4 and more than that.SM will also tRGet phil market..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [news] Super Junior's Philippines Debut Cancelled   [news] Super Junior's Philippines Debut Cancelled Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:38 am

^ When were they supposed to debut?
And I thought EHB season two was only going to be parts they didn't show / or got cut from season one? Does that mean SJ's doing a brand new Season TWO!?!? Very Happy:D Omg can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shea_dort
Fairy
Fairy
shea_dort

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: [news] Super Junior's Philippines Debut Cancelled   [news] Super Junior's Philippines Debut Cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:07 am

that means that there will be another new sub group??

*faint*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [news] Super Junior's Philippines Debut Cancelled   [news] Super Junior's Philippines Debut Cancelled Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[news] Super Junior's Philippines Debut Cancelled
Page 1 of 1