Super Junior Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Lovers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[NEWS] KANGIN AND HEECHUL WILL PARTICIPATE IN A MUSICAL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sjelsa
ELF moderator
ELF moderator
sjelsa

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-04-20

[NEWS] KANGIN AND HEECHUL WILL PARTICIPATE IN A MUSICAL Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] KANGIN AND HEECHUL WILL PARTICIPATE IN A MUSICAL   [NEWS] KANGIN AND HEECHUL WILL PARTICIPATE IN A MUSICAL Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:00 am

FROM ELF TAIWAN
(I translated it)

Super Junior members, Heechul and Kangin will participate in a musical called <Xanadu> in September.
This musical is the first time try out for them both.
The music used in this musical is of wide range, from Disco music to Jazz and Rock and Roll.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Cougar
ELF trainee
ELF trainee
Lady_Cougar

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] KANGIN AND HEECHUL WILL PARTICIPATE IN A MUSICAL   [NEWS] KANGIN AND HEECHUL WILL PARTICIPATE IN A MUSICAL Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:01 pm

xanadu is my favorite musical. I could talk about it for a long time!! it was made in the 1980's with michael beck, olivia newton-john and gene kelly.

search for the movie on wikipedia. the songs I sing a lot of lol. I know all of them by heart. of course I sing both male and female parts lol.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Cougar
ELF trainee
ELF trainee
Lady_Cougar

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] KANGIN AND HEECHUL WILL PARTICIPATE IN A MUSICAL   [NEWS] KANGIN AND HEECHUL WILL PARTICIPATE IN A MUSICAL Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:04 pm

I am just wondering who is going to play sonny and who is going to play danny? sonny is the younger guy played by michael beck and gene kelly plays danny the older guy. olivia newton-john plays kira.

ooo I wonder who? cause there is a kiss scene in the movie!! I wonder!! hmm I bet heechul would play sonny and kangin would play danny. since sonny paints larger versions of album covers for a living like billboards in the movie and I know heechul draws. so I think this Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] KANGIN AND HEECHUL WILL PARTICIPATE IN A MUSICAL   [NEWS] KANGIN AND HEECHUL WILL PARTICIPATE IN A MUSICAL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NEWS] KANGIN AND HEECHUL WILL PARTICIPATE IN A MUSICAL
Page 1 of 1